Available only at our Dewitt location.
Our hand therapy services are provided by experienced, skilled, physical therapists. Our therapists work one-on-one with patients using compassion, creativity, and advanced therapy techniques, in a comfortable environment, to help patients achieve their goals and restore function. Individually designed therapy programs are carefully developed for patients with injuries and/or medical conditions related to the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand and digits.
Services may include the following:
- Evaluation (pre- and post-op)
- Splints (custom & prefabricated)
- Patient/Family Education
- Written Home Programs
- Wound Care
- Kinetic Taping
- Thermal and Electrical Modalities
- Strength & Endurance Training
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Scar and Pain Management
- Edema Control
- Manual Therapy Desensitization